While the Enrolled Agent (EA) license was created in 1884 and has a long and storied past, todays Enrolled Agents are the only  tax  professionals tested by the IRS on their knowledge of tax law and regulations. They  provide tax preparation, audit representation, tax planning and other financial services to millions of individual and business taxpayers. Like attorneys and Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents are governed by  Treasury Circular 230 in their  practice before the IRS.

What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other Tax Professionals?

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate their taxation competence prior to representing a taxpayer before the IRS.  Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation.  Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the U.S. government 

If you have an IRS tax issue you would like to discuss, we are eager to speak with you.  You can submit an online Request for Information or you can call us at 269-323-3844. We will contact you the next business day.  

We offer a free 30 minute consultation to all small business clients in Southwest Michigan